Our brand new hospital has modern facilities designed with the input of physicians, techs and surgeons with an expertise in endocrine surgery. The end result is a one-of-a-kind patient experience built around the treatment of endocrine tumors. Whether a patient is in need of thyroid cancer surgery, parathyroid surgery, or adrenal gland surgery our hospital was created to make your procedure or treatment as seamless as possible.
Specialists in thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal surgery
As a destination for endocrine surgery for patients from all 50 states and around the world, our facility is led by physicians who have expertise in thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal surgery. Although all of our surgeons are board-certified, that isn't enough--they are all fellowship trained in endocrine surgery, or head/neck oncology surgery. Our surgeons are so highly specialized, that they work as teams around their one chosen organ of expertise: thyroid, parathyroid, or adrenal.
Some of our surgeons are the highest-volume, and most experienced surgeons in their field. Collectively the thyroid surgeons have performed more than 25,000 thyroid and thyroid cancer operations while our parathyroid surgeons have performed more than 50,000.
Teamwork that benefits patients
Our culture of teamwork allows us to provide better outcomes for our patients. As a routine, every patient's case has at least two experienced surgeons providing input during their care. When necessary, a handful of experts will participate in a patient’s care and help develop the best course of action. With access to many experts in one facility, it is likely that every situation or problem has been encountered and treated previously. Some of our surgeons have published studies showing this culture of teamwork can lead to higher cure rates and better outcomes.
Our endocrine tumor services
We offer diagnostic services and treatments for thyroid growths and cancers, parathyroid tumors and forms of adrenal tumors and cancers.
- Thyroid Surgery, benign and malignant
- Re-Operative Thyroid Surgery
- Robotic Scarless Thyroid Surgery, benign and malignant
- Parathyroid Surgery
- Re-Operative Parathyroid Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Parathyroid Surgery
- Adrenal Surgery, benign and malignant
- Minimally Invasive Mini-Back Scope Adrenal Surgery
- Radio Frequency Ablation of Thyroid Nodules
- High Definition Thyroid Ultrasound
- Thyroid Fine Needle Biopsy
- Endocrine Pathology and second opinion pathology
- High-Resolution CT Scanning of endocrine tumors
- Modern, rapid-turnaround of endocrine labs and tumor markers